Join Forbes columnist and CPA Gene Marks, security consultant Eric McMillen, and accounting profession thought leader Roman Kepczyk for a discussion on the latest security threats and solutions that could impact your business and your personnel’s lives.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- The latest security threats and remediation’s every business owner should be aware of.
- The increasing sophistication of phishing attacks including targeted attachments.
- How Social Engineering has evolved to the next level to challenge trust within your organization.
- Securing your remote workers and awareness of risks outside of your control (IoT)!
- How hacker syndication makes self-service security maintenance a losing battle …and much more!
You'll walk away with a better understanding of the security threats that could impact your company's operations and actions to help minimize your exposure.
Roman Kepczyk, Director of Firm Technology Strategy, Right Networks
Eric McMillen, CISSP, CISM, CISA, The McMillen Group, LLC