Your small business clients are looking to you more than ever as a trusted advisor and to keep them in compliance with key IRS regulations. To help you stay up to date with the latest red flags and requirements for small business tax compliance, Right Networks is hosting this special Q&A session so you can provide the most relevant and timely information to your clients during the coming tax season.
Attend this webinar to hear about what the IRS is doing right now in terms of staffing and improving the taxpayer experience in dealing with the service, along with enforcement priorities. There will also be a discussion of the top 10 issues for small businesses.
In a discussion moderated by Gene Marks, CPA and author for Right Networks, attorney Eric Green, founder of Tax Rep Network, and Nikki C. Johnson, Executive Director, Headquarters Collection at Internal Revenue Service will discuss:
- The impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on small businesses.
- The top 10 small business tax traps and the steps professionals should help their clients take to avoid them.
- What the increased IRS budget means to business owners and individual taxpayers.
- How the IRS is deploying artificial intelligence and other technologies to hold taxpayers accountable for their true tax obligations.
- If you have questions for the IRS on your interpretation of the IRA, auditing resources, the tax obligations for small business or any other pertinent topic, bring them to this session for direct answers and insights.
Gene Marks, CPA and President, The Marks Group P.C.
Nikki C. Johnson, Executive Director, Headquarters Collection at Internal Revenue Service
Moderator: Eric Green, Founder, Tax Rep Network