In this unprecedented economic downturn, intelligent cashflow management has never been more important. Small businesses are struggling to find and motivate employees, balance perks and benefits, and stay on top of the latest and greatest technologies to run their businesses efficiently. So, how do you manage cashflow to build reserves that see your business through future growth?
Join CPA and journalist Gene Marks as he discusses some of the latest trends, technologies, best practices and strategies that smart business managers have and are implementing to increase their company’s post-pandemic cashflow. In this webinar, he’ll cover:
- The trends and regulations in minimum wage, paid time off and overtime impacting your ability to find and retain stellar employees.
- The innovative perks big companies offer...that you can, too.
- The benefits, costs, risks and rewards of outsourcing contractors.
- The newest and innovative cloud-based technologies helping companies of all sizes attract, manage and compensate employees.
- The latest developments in healthcare reform and the most recent legislation regarding retirement plans.
Presenter: Gene Marks, CPA and President, The Marks Group P.C.